CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The execute power in the company is held by the chief executive officer. The CEO is appointed and instructed by the board of directors. The President and CEO of Honkarakenne is Mr. Marko Saarelainen. The terms of the CEO are determined in the bilateral contract.
The chief executive officer is also paid monthly salary and merits bonuses according to the financial profit of Honkarakenne Group. The board of directors accepts the rewarding system annually.
The Executive Group of Honkarakenne Oyj is led by the CEO. The directors of each department in the group are assembled 10–12 times a year.
The directors are paid monthly salary and they merit bonuses according to the financial profit of Honkarakenne Group. The board of directors accepts the rewarding system annually.
- Born in 1967
- Hokusei Gakuen University, Sapporo, 1987; Sapporo Int’l Language Institute, Sapporo, 1991
- Honkarakenne Oyj, CEO 2015–; Honka Japan Inc., CEO 1996-; Honka Japan Inc. 1991-
- Board memberships: Honkarakenne Oyj, 2009–2014; KK Finland Village, 1994-; Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan 1996-, Vice-Chairman 2008-2009, Chairman 2009-
- Holds 1,742 Honkarakenne A shares, and 32,248 Honkarakenne B shares
Vice president, CFO
- Born in 1969
- M. Sc.
- Honkarakenne Oyj: CFO 4/2010–; TeliaSonera Finland/Sonera Oyj, 2008–2010 CFO, TeliaSonera Finland, 2006–2010 Vice President, Business Control and development, Mobility Services, 2000–2005 Group Business Controller, 1998–2000 Department Manager, 1997–1998 Business Controller, 1996-1997 Production Manager, 1995-1996, Analyst; Nokia Bochum, 1994 Specialist.
- Holds privately 200 Honkarakenne B-shares and 286,250 B-shares together with the members of the Executive Group via Honka Management Oy
Vice president, Design
- Born 1972
- Master of Laws 2007, M. Sc. (Architecture) 2000, Thesis for D. Sc. (Architecture) 2002-
- Honkarakenne Oyj: Vice President, Design 2013- . Ministry of Justice: Director of Premises 2012-2013. Senate Properties: Senior Expert 2011-2013; Premises Manager 2003-2010. Architects Rytkönen Oy: Office Manager 2000-2003, Project Architect, Principal Designer, Expert 1985-2001, 2003- . University of Oulu: Project Manager, Principal Designer 1997-2006. Architects Jouni Koiso-Kanttila Oy: Project Architect 1999-2002, 1997. City of Iisalmi: Town Planning Architect 2001. City of Kiuruvesi and Municipality of Vieremä: Assistant Town Planning Architect, 1995.
- Holds 10,000 Honkarakenne B-shares.